Have you ever wished your skinny pair of jeans was even skinnier? Well, with the newest spray-on Skinny Skinny jeans from American Eagle Outfitters, your wish may just have been granted.
We have come a long way with wearable technology – fabrics embedded with technology to make a fashion statement. But it was only with the Instant spray-on fabric, which spraying on body allowed one to wear dress they like, that we were fascinated to the core with wearable technology. Now, with this promotion of new line of spray-on ‘Skinny Skinny’ jeans by US clothing retailer, American Eagle, we are totally floored. Hit the jump to see the video.
Dubbed as the AEO’s skinniest skinnies ever, the pair of jeans is so skinny that once you are in it you feel you aren’t wearing anything at all. However, the most fascinating thing is that the Skinny Skinny jeans is nothing more than a can of blue paint sprayed onto the legs. Available at American Eagle Outfitters online store for a limited period only, a pair of spray-on jeans can is available for $49.95. The cans are in dark indigo and lighter blue shades, choose your color and rock the party.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- DIY multi-tool with 8GB USB drive is modern man’s Swiss Knife - December 9, 2013
- Gerp Grip is pistol-style grip for tablets that doubles as a stand - December 7, 2013
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013
- Shaggo Grom: World’s first carpet-embedded skateboard - December 5, 2013
- Honda’s airbag-equipped Smartphone Case N means your phone will survive any fall - December 5, 2013