When it comes to owning a wind breaker jacket which is ultra-light, easy to carry and comfortable to wear, there isn’t one that can match the qualities of the Salomon Light Jacket. Incredibly thin jacket, the S-LAB Light Jacket (as it’s known) weighs only 2.5 ounces and folds up to fit into your pant pocket. The wind jacket has a very modern design, features a zipper and is made from glossy fabric i.e. a synthetic polyamide material, which makes it ultra-thin and feather light.
The S-LAB Light Jacket is build by Salomon basically for hikers, runners and calibers, but it is a perfect outer layer for any who takes on strenuous activity where extra weight is an absolute no. The fabric used in the jacket is soft, thus the jacket is comfortable to wear and doesn’t stick to the skin. Priced a little high at $80 a piece, the Salomon Light Jacket has no hood, no pockets and isn’t rainproof, but it can get you out dry though a slight drizzle in summer or spring.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Attach Blocks together to build your own customized smartwatch - March 11, 2014
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014