When riding a bike, the most instinctive way to signal the vehicle behind you is to wave the hand out in the direction you’re turning. Or more lately, you can use the rear bike light to indicate. But if you wish to be a tad cheeky, you can take home the LED Globe Gloves DA050GL/DA051GL from DOPPELGANGER in Japan. The glove is embedded with a LED light which glows on a press of a button. The operating button (used to switch the light on/off or in blinking mode) is well placed on inner side of the glove towards the thumb, so you can press it without removing the hand from the handle, and ne able to signal your next move to the other vehicles on road.
Traveling on the bike during nights can be a so much safer with the DOPPELGANGER‘s globe gloves. You can just tap a switch instantly and indicate the direction you wish to take. The LED globe gloves can light continuously for about 70 hours. The battery isn’t rechargeable, but can be easy replaced by the user. Being a Velcro piece basically, the LED globe glove made from 70% polyester 30% nylon can be attached to any glove you wear. Priced at 4,000 yen, the LED globe gloves weigh 60g and are available in Black Orange and Black White colors.
If you aren’t an avid biker, you can also use the LED globe gloves while walking or jogging in the dark.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- DIY multi-tool with 8GB USB drive is modern man’s Swiss Knife - December 9, 2013
- Gerp Grip is pistol-style grip for tablets that doubles as a stand - December 7, 2013
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013
- Shaggo Grom: World’s first carpet-embedded skateboard - December 5, 2013
- Honda’s airbag-equipped Smartphone Case N means your phone will survive any fall - December 5, 2013