Baselworld 2013 saw the revelation of a very muscular motorcycle made by Italian watch maker U-Boat which is not startling as we have seen the ArtyA Silver UFO which was also made by a watch-making company. Designed by Italo Fontana in collaboration with Dino Romano, the muscular looking motorcycle is named as Venenum which has Made in Tuscany tag all over its design cues. Made on a Triumph Rocket III with three cylinder engine (160 horse power) that produces 140 Cu in displacement and 220 Nm torque, the wheelbase of 66.7 inches compliments the whole design.
U-Boat Venenum measures 97.6 inches in length, has a rear tire which is 240 cm wide and weighs at an astounding 595 lbs. Only 100 of these limited edition Venenum motorcycles will be made and apparently this is U-boat’s maiden attempt at designing a motorcycle.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014