Baselworld 2013 saw the revelation of a very muscular motorcycle made by Italian watch maker U-Boat which is not startling as we have seen the ArtyA Silver UFO which was also made by a watch-making company. Designed by Italo Fontana in collaboration with Dino Romano, the muscular looking motorcycle is named as Venenum which has Made in Tuscany tag all over its design cues. Made on a Triumph Rocket III with three cylinder engine (160 horse power) that produces 140 Cu in displacement and 220 Nm torque, the wheelbase of 66.7 inches compliments the whole design.
U-Boat Venenum measures 97.6 inches in length, has a rear tire which is 240 cm wide and weighs at an astounding 595 lbs. Only 100 of these limited edition Venenum motorcycles will be made and apparently this is U-boat’s maiden attempt at designing a motorcycle.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013