If you thought capturing your ride in the best of its action sequence wasn’t possible, think again. Thanko Japan has launched a super strong dual suction cup camera mount, which can stick easily to the hood, roof or to the side of your vehicle allowing you to secure a video camera and shoot real-time drive videos to be enjoyed later. The camera mount comprises of 2 powerful suction cups and an adjustable camera holder. What makes the camera mount really special is that it can withstand a payload of about 130 kilos and can be fixed in horizontal or vertical directions.
Super strong dual suction cup camera mount, courtesy its payload capacity ensures that your camera is secure (and will not fall off) whether you have mounted it to the side or on the hood of the vehicle. Weighing only 1.8kg, the camera mount will sell for 24,800 yen (approximately $250). I’ve definitely found a way to shoot your next wild safari. Hit the jump to see how the camera mount works in a demo video.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Attach Blocks together to build your own customized smartwatch - March 11, 2014
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014