We’ve seen so many USB drives of various styles and designs but when we come across a new one, there is hardly any that catches the eye. Yes, Iron Man 3 hand flash drive did grip our souls but the 8GB USB by Swiss luxury watch manufacturer, Chopard is something that isn’t strikingly appealing, but distinct in its form for sure. Made from rhodium plated brass the USB drive dubbed Caliber USB 01.01-L is engraved with its name and storage capacity on the outside. Measuring as little as 39 mm in diameter the USB dive is shaped like the case of a watch (sans the movement).
Released recently at the BaselWorld 2013, the Chopard’s Caliber USB 01.01-L has an exterior surface decorated with Geneva stripes and is divided into two halves. The drive’s cover can be separated to reveal the shining USB connector. The Chopard USB drive is a limited edition memory stick, only 2000 8GB pieces have been created. So, if this is your style, and you love flaunting your USB drive then this is the one you must own.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014