For all photography lovers and others who love cameras for more reasons than one, Titanium Buzz has designed a lens-inspired wedding ring. Dubbed the Camera Lens Ring, it is similar to a camera lens dedicatedly made to lure photographers getting married or have deep passion for their work and would love to wear a love band that expresses their passion. The ring is embedded with AF/MF autofocus toggle switch and in appearance is like the bottom side of the lens.
Made after studying various camera lenses and picking common features from them, the rings are made from zirconium (when heated it forms black coating on the rings surface to make it look exactly like the lens on the camera). Measuring 10mm wide, the rings can be made for any size finger with personalized laser engraving of maximum 25 characters for a hefty price tag of $329.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014