We all love listening to music while driving or enjoying a ride sitting in the back seat. The music experience is set to be enhanced with the new – one of a kind, FM transmitter with Lightening connector from Logitech. Set to be launched in Japan in June, the device can connect with iPhone 5, fifth-generation iPod Touch and seventh-generation Nano. At 4,870 Yen (approximately $48) the Logitech LAT-FMIB03, FM transmitter and lightening connector sticks to any 12V, 24V cigarette socket of the car for power and delivers deep bass boost to amply music inside the car – the preferences can be controlled from a single touch of a button.
The Logitech device is authenticated product to be used with Apple products, so you can use it without fear with your iPhone to iPod touch. What’s best is the device can be used to charge the iPhone/iPod and works alike with music and navigation apps. The device has six channels, selection indicated with a LED light. The Logitech LAT-FMIB03 will be available in Black and Silver colors to choose from.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014