Do you often run out of battery on your smartphone while on the go, but don’t mind carrying an extra gadget to provide those extra hours to your phone then welcome the new portable mobile battery charger the BSMPB08 from Buffalo. The device slated to be made available in mid May has a USB port and a 2,200 mAh built-in rechargable lithium-ion battery which stores enough power to juice up your iPhone or Android phone in any emergency power crunch.
Compatible with all models of the iPhone and Android smartphones, the mobile battery charger available in three colors (black, white and pink) features a LED that indicates the remaining battery level on the device when it is stuck up to a phone. Measuring as little as 74 × 40 × 22mm, the device is amazingly small and can therefore be carried along just about anywhere. The 3,465 Yen (approx. $35) device comes with a Micro USB cable and takes about 6 hours to charge itself, it can be recharged to about 500 times in its life cycle.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Attach Blocks together to build your own customized smartwatch - March 11, 2014
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014