For photograph fanatics Marta Crass has created a replica Nikon SLR just from cardboard and recycled material. Being hand cut without the use of any precision machining tools like laser cutting machine or plotter, the Cardboard Camera resembles the real thing very closely. Measuring 6.5” x 4.5” in length and height respectively the replica camera is an emulation of the 1960’s era Nikon camera of her grandfather. Although it can take no pictures and is rendered useless once it drops in the water, this replica camera made from cardboard is geekishly cool and can be yours for $150. If that price is too high for you then the best thing you can do is to enjoy it in pictures or set out on making one for yourself from the visual clues you have.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014