For photograph fanatics Marta Crass has created a replica Nikon SLR just from cardboard and recycled material. Being hand cut without the use of any precision machining tools like laser cutting machine or plotter, the Cardboard Camera resembles the real thing very closely. Measuring 6.5” x 4.5” in length and height respectively the replica camera is an emulation of the 1960’s era Nikon camera of her grandfather. Although it can take no pictures and is rendered useless once it drops in the water, this replica camera made from cardboard is geekishly cool and can be yours for $150. If that price is too high for you then the best thing you can do is to enjoy it in pictures or set out on making one for yourself from the visual clues you have.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013