Have a look at this 3D printed iPhone shoe by designer Alan Nguyen of Freedom of Creation in Amsterdam commissioned for FreshFiber that is something that you surely would not have seen thus far. This 3D printed mash up shoe holds your iPhone on the side and looks more like pump shoes for hip girls and I doubt whether dudes would be comfortable in it. According to Nyuyen he has taking the design cues for this amazing shoe from other designs just like a DJ mixes tracks from other musicians and creates something new. And this shoe very well compliments the fusion of art, fashion and product design using 3D printed technology. So, enjoy this amazing 3D printed iPhone Shoe in pictures.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013