Have a look at this 3D printed iPhone shoe by designer Alan Nguyen of Freedom of Creation in Amsterdam commissioned for FreshFiber that is something that you surely would not have seen thus far. This 3D printed mash up shoe holds your iPhone on the side and looks more like pump shoes for hip girls and I doubt whether dudes would be comfortable in it. According to Nyuyen he has taking the design cues for this amazing shoe from other designs just like a DJ mixes tracks from other musicians and creates something new. And this shoe very well compliments the fusion of art, fashion and product design using 3D printed technology. So, enjoy this amazing 3D printed iPhone Shoe in pictures.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014