Brinno has recently introduced TLC200 Pro camera with a high performance HDR [Hard-Drive Recorder] image sensor, which allows the camera to capture amazing time lapse videos in all kinds of light conditions at the touch of a button. The TLC200 Pro (with memory extendable to 32GB) converts thousands of JPEGs (photos) into a spectacular time lapse video. What makes the Brinno TLC200 Pro really special is the high performance HDR video sensor’s capability to capture striking time lapse videos in strong light and sharper videos in low light.
Brinno TLC200 Pro offers super wide 112 degree viewing angle and comes with an interchangeable lens option, which allows you the option to choose a suitable lens to match your needs. TLC200 Pro features 1.44-inch TFT LCD, weighs only 120g, captures images and videos in 1280x 720 pixel resolution and is powered by 4AA batteries.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014