We’ve seen some really exciting Lego creations in our time, but there was still scope for a Lego Swiss Army Knife – yes you read that right! And Lego artist Robiwan_Kenobi has made it real with his Swiss Army Knife built out of LEGO Technic and Bionicle parts. Kenobi first built a Lego Swiss Knife back in 2010, since then he has been improvising on it and now he has a functional Lego Swiss Knife ready. The folding mechanism on this one works exactly like the real knife and all four tools fitted within are sort of functional. Kenobi has put the Lego Swiss Knife on Lego crowdfunding website LEGO Cuusoo, so if you want to see it for real, you can go out and show your support.
Kenobi is inviting comments to know what kind of Lego Swiss Army Knife people want to use and what type of tools they want included in it – you can get over to LEGO Cuusoo and get your own customized Swiss knife made.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Attach Blocks together to build your own customized smartwatch - March 11, 2014
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014