AGENT smartwatch with powerful processor and full smartphone compatibility
Smartphones have taken our world by the storm and the future beacons for us the smartwatches, which are going to change the way we interact with our virtual environment that is an integral part of everyone’s life. Just like some of the smartwatches features earlier, the technology inside keeps getting better and user-friendly for the user. Another example of such smartwatch is AGENT; touted as the world’s smartest watch simply because of its unparalleled battery life, Qi wireless charging and world-class developer tools. Up on Kickstarter crowd-funding platform, AGENT smartwatch eliminates some of the limitations that earlier manufacturers encountered while making a smartwatch for today’s demanding users. Having an amazing battery life and new age watch apps that let you explore the limitless possibilities, this smartwatch has two-way communication capabilities with your smartphone making it a ripper of a watch in itself.
With the much trending customizable watch face being the new age norm for smartwatches, this smartwatch is right up there with the capability to switch from one watch face to another with the press of a button to match your style and attire for any occasion. AGENT smartwatch can communicate with your iPhone 4S (and higher versions), Android 2.3 (or higher) and Windows Phone 8 smartphones. With a new technological innovation the battery drain is kept in check in spite of the powerful ARM Cortex-M4 processor (with secondary AVR co-processor) inside the watch. The watch is charged wirelessly courtesy the Qi charging pad and can also be juiced up using MicroUSB connection.
# AGENT smartwatch specifications
• 1.28″ Memory Display (128 x 128) with intelligent backlighting
• Anti-glare glass lens
• Water resistant (ATMs: TBD)
• AGENT OS 1.0
including .NET Micro Framework 4.3
• RoHS, Pb-free
• Designed for repair and recycling
# AGENT smartwatch features
• Senses motion in three dimensions with integrated 3-axis accelerometer
• Integrated light sensorsto measure ambient light for intelligent illuminated display
• 7 days of battery life in normal usage mode and 30 days life in watchface-only mode
• Three separate ultra-efficient power converters and custom power management software, AGENT is optimized to allocate every microwatt of battery power
So go ahead check out the project in detail and if you find it worthy enough pledge certain amount and get the AGENT watch for $250 along with other early bird special gifts too.