A cool watch and a pinball game all-in-one. Yes you heard it right; this Christophe Claret X-TREM-1 Pinball watch that marks the fifth Only Watch 2013 charity auction in Monaco will bring a smile to the faces of geeks who have always had that soft corner in their heart for the good old pinball game. The Le Locle based watchmaker has combined these two very different concepts into one by making a watch that has two metal cages, like you have in a pinball machine with two magnetically maneuvered balls that show hours and minutes. The dial of this X-TREM-1 Pinball watch resembles the inside gears, bumpers and slingshots of a pinball machine which are visible very clearly through the glass surface.
The watch has a flying tourbillion inclined at an angle of 30 degrees and there is a 3D curves main plate too giving it a very distinctive look. Apart from all this there are elements like TILT marked on the top of the watch reminding us of the pinball machine of the 90’s era. The color combination of Christophe Claret X-TREM-1 Pinball watch has also been carefully chosen in orange and blue theme making it a true replica of any pinball machine out there.
Since this watch is at the Only Watch 2013 charity auction, I’m sure it will fetch a good price in the high five digits. And just for your knowledge the word EXTREM signifies eXperimental Time Research Engineering Mechanism.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014