A computer peripheral we bloggers use second to a keyboard is a mouse. Dragging the mouse for endless hours really takes a toll on our hands; this is when we wish we had a mouse customized to our hands position and needs. Enter the Statial – a 3D printed fully customizable mouse case, and our wish is granted. Designed by Charlie Pyott of PyottDesign, the innovative 3D printed mouse case is infinitely physically customizable for an ergonomic fit. When combined with a mouse (sans its shell casing), the Statial case creates a personally customized mouse surface which can be locked and unlocked from a switch in the center.
Best when used with Logitech M100 mouse, the Statial 3D printed case for the mouse is printed in single build with interlocking hinge components. The amazing 3D printed mouse case is available from Shapeways for €65 (approximately $85) in Purple, Black and Blue colors to choose from.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- 6-feet, 300 pound Atlas Robot to save lives in disasters - December 3, 2013
- Hardwrk Massive Dock for iPhone is handmade from concrete - November 27, 2013
- Wallet with built-In GPS and RFID blocking means valuables are safe forever - November 26, 2013
- Flying Jellyfish robot flaps its wings to stay afloat - November 25, 2013
- Revolution SmartWatch Phone is Android 4.0 smartphone on your wrist - November 23, 2013