Looks like the American’s obsession with guns has got a new harmless avatar in the form of a hot water bottle. Yes, a hot water bottle that is designed to look like a gun is the brainchild of graphic design student Francis North who got inspired by the song “Happiness Is A Warm Gun”. Taking this phrase of the song literally, Francis designed the hot water bottle gun called Comfort Gun just for fun. Maybe this will prompt the gun obsessed Americans to have a laugh and probably cozy sleep in the winters with this hot water bottle gun tucked to their chest. This hot water bottle gun comes with a cool cover and the hot water can be filled from where you would load the pistol magazine if it were a real gun.
Francis admits that he himself had a long stint of fascination with guns and gun culture and his DIY project was a rather ironic take on this phenomenon. Comfort Gun was made using the mould of one of his childhood BB pellet gun, a Colt M1911 giving it the look of a real pistol gun.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014