Looks like the American’s obsession with guns has got a new harmless avatar in the form of a hot water bottle. Yes, a hot water bottle that is designed to look like a gun is the brainchild of graphic design student Francis North who got inspired by the song “Happiness Is A Warm Gun”. Taking this phrase of the song literally, Francis designed the hot water bottle gun called Comfort Gun just for fun. Maybe this will prompt the gun obsessed Americans to have a laugh and probably cozy sleep in the winters with this hot water bottle gun tucked to their chest. This hot water bottle gun comes with a cool cover and the hot water can be filled from where you would load the pistol magazine if it were a real gun.
Francis admits that he himself had a long stint of fascination with guns and gun culture and his DIY project was a rather ironic take on this phenomenon. Comfort Gun was made using the mould of one of his childhood BB pellet gun, a Colt M1911 giving it the look of a real pistol gun.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013