Do you like your chilled beer with creamy foam filled to the brim as you go on sipping it? Then there is going to be a smile on your face after reading on. A small little gadget that can make creamy bubbles for your beer inside a big mug or can, anytime anywhere. Body bubble by Greenhouse is made from ABS plastic, aluminum and silicon making it durable enough to serve your rich, creamy beer for a long-long time. Body Bubble runs on two batteries and runs for almost 3 hours 30 minutes which should be enough to serve you hundreds of foamy beer. Body Bubble costs 2980 Japanese Yen ($31) and is available now for purchase.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014