Do you like your chilled beer with creamy foam filled to the brim as you go on sipping it? Then there is going to be a smile on your face after reading on. A small little gadget that can make creamy bubbles for your beer inside a big mug or can, anytime anywhere. Body bubble by Greenhouse is made from ABS plastic, aluminum and silicon making it durable enough to serve your rich, creamy beer for a long-long time. Body Bubble runs on two batteries and runs for almost 3 hours 30 minutes which should be enough to serve you hundreds of foamy beer. Body Bubble costs 2980 Japanese Yen ($31) and is available now for purchase.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013