We’ve used some really amazing and useful external batteries to keep our mobile devices juiced up in times of emergency. Now, to make charging smartphones and tablets little automotive, Japan Trust Technology (JTT) has introduced a Mini GT5200 Coupe with a built-in lithium ion battery that can charge tablets and phones equipped with microUSB port. Minicar battery GT5200 Coupe features 5200mAh battery and is available in 4 colors – white, black, crimson red and deep blue.
Minicar battery GT5200 coupe has a display mounted on its sunroof, which displays the battery usage. It has been built-in with LEDs on the headlights and tail lights that flash during charging the gadget. The external battery available for purchase at 3980 yen ($40) measures 45 × 37 x 110 mm, it can stick onto the back of a mobile device and can charge it about 300-500 times.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Gerp Grip is pistol-style grip for tablets that doubles as a stand - December 7, 2013
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013
- Shaggo Grom: World’s first carpet-embedded skateboard - December 5, 2013
- Honda’s airbag-equipped Smartphone Case N means your phone will survive any fall - December 5, 2013
- 6-feet, 300 pound Atlas Robot to save lives in disasters - December 3, 2013