What do you think few photographers can do best with 14 odd Nikon cameras – click amazing photographs you what else, well think just again? With an intention to find how different sounds generated from their cameras could sound, photographer Benjamin Von Wong along with a few Nikonians used 14 Nikon cameras provided by Nikon Professional Services Canada, to create sweet music composed by Andrew Kesler. The team of Nikonians created unique symphony using nothing more than Nikon equipment – the video below shows how they play with shutter sound, menu beeps, lens focus sounds and other nitty-gritty’s to create the musical delight.
The team used Nikon D800E, D7000, D7100, D700, D800, D5200, D600, SB-900, D4 and D3 for their short clip – cameras worth a total of $30,000.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014