RFID (radio-frequency identification) contactless touch payment technology has its advantages wherein you can make credit/debit card payments easily without the need to take out your card. But it has security risks too as hackers can activate the tiny transmitter in the RFID card using wireless technology and steal important data which can lead to credit/debit card account thefts. This can be a serious issue as all your hard earned money could be used for someone else’s merry time. To come over this problem you need to get yourself the Pocket Vault case that holds all your credit/debit, ID and membership cards but most importantly has that secure signal shield that protects your RFID contactless payment card from data theft.
Made from tough aluminum casing, the case has secure locking clasp to hold up to 8 cards inside and protecting them from any kind of cyber data theft. Even though not many people out there are aware about this new kind of payment method or the cyber thefts associated with hacking of credit, debit, ID or any other membership cards.
Pocket Vault can be yours for the cool price of £9.99 ($14.92) and thereafter you can be rest assured that no one is able to peek into your private information or make any unwanted transactions under your nose.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014