Are you self-obsessed and love clicking your portraits day in and day out? Or, are you someone who can do anything for a photograph with your gal and put it up as profile picture on Facebook or other social media websites? If so, then Casio’s new Exilim EX-TR15 is just the camera you wanted. Casio Exilim EX-TR15 is a 12 megapixel camera that features a specially made handle, which permits the 3-inch LCD screen to swivel 360 degrees and let your click that perfect self-portrait.
The Exilim EX-TR15 features Wi-Fi for connectivity, therefore it can connect with any Android or iOS device (not sure about the other platforms) for instant transfer for images, so you don’t miss a moment in getting your latest click out for folks on Facebook. Along with a set of 12 different image editing filters, the Casio Exilim EX-TR15 feature a natural beauty mode, which makes your skin glow in the picture. Weighing as little as 170 g, Casio will sell only selling 3000 of these cameras at 80,000 Yen (approximately $ 800).
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014