If you wish to be the fastest on water and want to pose on the beach with one powerful mean machine, then take home the 158performance’s Black Edition 360 Sea-Doo Jet Ski – the latest and hottest plaything on water. The supercharged Jet Ski comes with 360 break horsepower, which makes it more powerful than a Porsche (now beat that). The Black Edition 360 Sea-Doo Jet Ski is not just a thrilling machine; it’s a fast beast with top speeds of 80mph (boosted by an additional 100bhp).
Being the most powerful and quickest amid all commercially available Jet Skis out there, the Black Edition 360 Sea-Doo is for all adrenaline junkies willing to shell out £20,000 (approx. $30200). If you are seriously interested in one of these speedsters, you’ll have to speed up, only 100 special edition jet skis will be made available. Eight-time world Jet Ski champion James Bushell is amid the first riders to take the thrill ride on the Black Edition 360 Sea-Doo.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014