When I come across some iPhone case made from an unusual material, I often ask myself, is the case meant to protect the iPhone or simply make it look better than maybe what the guys at Apple thought it to be. But the irony is; I never find an answer to my question. Taking my bewilderment a notch further, a Korean company by the name of Posh Projects has designed a strikingly unique moon-themed iPhone 5 case. Made from semi flexible concrete (presumably), each Luna iPhone 5 case (as it is called) comes with a different surface (crater pattern), which means no two Luna cases will be the same – so if you are someone who likes to stand out in the crowd, then this is the iPhone cover you were looking for.
There is no word on price of the moon-themed concrete Luna iPhone 5 case, but it is expected to go on sale soon. Undoubtedly, the case will make the iPhone really robust but weight will surely be our concern until we get an official word on this guys specifications.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Gerp Grip is pistol-style grip for tablets that doubles as a stand - December 7, 2013
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013
- Shaggo Grom: World’s first carpet-embedded skateboard - December 5, 2013
- Honda’s airbag-equipped Smartphone Case N means your phone will survive any fall - December 5, 2013
- 6-feet, 300 pound Atlas Robot to save lives in disasters - December 3, 2013