We all know that an MP4 player is a pocket-sized device we can use to play music, videos, display images and read eBooks, or it can be used to watch programs and films anywhere, anytime. But how about if we told you that there was an MP4 player which doubles as a pedometer for you? Doesn’t the athlete in you feel elated already? The PODO 152 by Lenco is a MP4 player with a pedometer that actually attracts all of us who do not want to bother ourselves with multiple devices in order to satiate our need for music and energy count during exercise.
The PODO 152 is one of a kind MP4 player featuring a 1.8-inch TFT LCD display and is packed in with 4GB of internal memory expandable with MicroSD up to 16GB, which allows you to store content including videos, music, photos and eBooks etc. The PODO 152 is compatible with JPG, BMP and GIF picture format and supports TXT files for eBooks, but we aren’t really sure how much effectively you can read or see pictures on the small screen size.
The tiny gadget features a built-in lithium polymer rechargeable battery which lasts for almost 3 hours on single charge (it has a Micro USB port with cable for charging). The PODO 152 comes packed with a pair of headphones and a mounting clip which makes keeping the device intact while exercising.
Anyone interested in the PODO 152 can pick one of these MP4 players in two colors (Pink and Blue) at €39.95 (approximately $52) from Lenco’s website.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- DIY multi-tool with 8GB USB drive is modern man’s Swiss Knife - December 9, 2013
- Gerp Grip is pistol-style grip for tablets that doubles as a stand - December 7, 2013
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013
- Shaggo Grom: World’s first carpet-embedded skateboard - December 5, 2013
- Honda’s airbag-equipped Smartphone Case N means your phone will survive any fall - December 5, 2013