Traveling could never be same fun if it wasn’t for the backpacks full of gadgets that we carry along – so, if backpacks are important, then the one you carry needs to be the best you can lay your hands on. With the introduction of SLIM – a stylish gadget backpack by Cocoon Innovations, you may soon find yourself trading your bag for this one. The most innovative tech backpack on the market, SLIM features luxurious pockets which can hold 13- or 15-inch Macbook Pro, iPad, smartphone and your important documents inside a water-resistant ballistic nylon bag with waterproof zippers.
It’s not often that we feature backpacks on DamnGeeky, but impressed by the different innovations the SLIM sported, we couldn’t but hold ourselves back. The backpack (or laptop bag) has organizational full-size GRID-IT pockets wherein you can slip your gadgets into and stop them rolling about in the bottom of the bag. It features minimalist design, adjustable shoulder straps for comfortable carrying and style.
SLIM backpack is available for $79.99 exclusively from Apple store and Cocoonbags.com and is good way to store all your gadgets, cables, cameras, media players and other gadgets you can think of in addition to the devices we mentioned earlier, in well organized pockets to eliminate the need to having to dig through your bag ever again.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Gerp Grip is pistol-style grip for tablets that doubles as a stand - December 7, 2013
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013
- Shaggo Grom: World’s first carpet-embedded skateboard - December 5, 2013
- Honda’s airbag-equipped Smartphone Case N means your phone will survive any fall - December 5, 2013
- 6-feet, 300 pound Atlas Robot to save lives in disasters - December 3, 2013