We’ve come across a few creative lads willing to spend time to treat their fancy for sci-fi by building inspired vehicles for fun. Adding to the list with his own level of creative car building is Jerry Patrick from Newnan, Georgia. Patrick has a knack for building famous replica cars from movies and television and his collection for now includes a Batmobile and other iconic cars including The Mystery Machine, KITT from Knightrider and Herbie the Love Bug.
While all the fantasy cars he’s build have their own prowess and abilities, the Batmobile was the most appealing to us, and we thought of detailing it out for you. Patrick’s Batmobile is a result of three long years of hard work and his diligence can be made out from the fact that the Batmobile (like the real one we’ve seen Batman ride) spits fire and smoke from its tail. Everything including the machine guns (built-in the Batmobile) is custom built and the creation is simply built for fun.
Jerry Patrick does customize vehicles for clients, but according to him, he builds these awesome cars simply for fun. Patrick of late is busy building a few new creative cars which includet he Elaanor from Gone in 60 seconds and the Bumblebee for everyone’s favorite Transformers, we hope he gets it to transform, because if he does, that’ll surely make for our new favorite. Scroll down for a video and a few more images of the custom made Batmobile and The Mystery Machine.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014