Skoda and baby strollers have nothing in common but their new creation will change your perception for good. Skoda in celebration of their launch of the fastest Skoda car ever, dubbed as Octavia vRS have found some love for dads who want their toddlers to be transported around the block in style. They call this baby stroller as the vRS Mega Man-Pram and to transport their little devils, dads will definitely love this one. Bringing in the same credentials that we are accustomed to in a Skoda car, the pimped up pram has all the design cues and qualities of the Czech automaker.
Way taller than any conventional baby carriage, the Skoda vRS Mega Man-Pram is two meters high and has wing mirrors, hydraulic suspension, oversized brake callipers, anti-stress grips, headlamp beam and of course the impressive 20 inch alloy wheels.
With adjustable lumbar support and very sporty upholstery, the baby carriage is one high tech buggy that you love to put your kid in. This baby stroller is a result of the survey conducted that had 1000 dads who agreed on the fact that they needed a more stylish and muscular buggy.
You can have a look at the Skoda vRS car advertisement (with a short glimpse of vRS Mega Man-Pram) below followed by the making of the ad itself. As for the baby stroller, we can expect to see more pictures and hopefully a detailed video transcript in the coming weeks.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014