Your backpack can have a lot of valuables inside it and there are many anti-social elements that have an eye on it, lurking for every possible chance to get a hand inside your backpack in crowded places. To counter this, Tania Blanco from Spain has put up her innovative backpack on Quirky and calls it Defender anti-theft backpack that has been designed very tactically to wrong foot any thief who will be taken aback if he/she initiates any attempt to steal your valuables. First up the backpack has zipper on the back-facing panel and each of the two side pockets is covered with noisy Velcro strap to warn the wearer of the backpack of any unauthorized peeking.
Additionally the Defender anti-theft backpack has one safety pocket on the back side for keeping your most priced possessions or important documents like passport, ID proof or ATM cards. Made from Cordura material and rip stop nylon the backpack has durability credentials. It measures 320mm x 460mm x 120mm (width x height x depth) and as of now the price is going to be set according to the users feedback on this backpack.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013