Your backpack can have a lot of valuables inside it and there are many anti-social elements that have an eye on it, lurking for every possible chance to get a hand inside your backpack in crowded places. To counter this, Tania Blanco from Spain has put up her innovative backpack on Quirky and calls it Defender anti-theft backpack that has been designed very tactically to wrong foot any thief who will be taken aback if he/she initiates any attempt to steal your valuables. First up the backpack has zipper on the back-facing panel and each of the two side pockets is covered with noisy Velcro strap to warn the wearer of the backpack of any unauthorized peeking.
Additionally the Defender anti-theft backpack has one safety pocket on the back side for keeping your most priced possessions or important documents like passport, ID proof or ATM cards. Made from Cordura material and rip stop nylon the backpack has durability credentials. It measures 320mm x 460mm x 120mm (width x height x depth) and as of now the price is going to be set according to the users feedback on this backpack.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014