Perhaps the most badass villain in this universe is Darth Vader and that is the reason why DIYers have always created their projects revolving around the Star Wars theme. Here is one creation that turns this super villain into a mean machine of destruction. Made by Gabriel Dishaw, this unusual Darth Vader sculpture called Tank Vader is a miniature tank with the head of Star Wars most feared characters. Made from a variety of recycled materials salvaged from toy tank, computers, typewriters, adding machine, typewriters, airplane parts and vintage model pieces makes this a work of art worth appreciating. Gabriel has put up this creation up for sale and the price tag of $1000 might have you skip a beat but as they say, art has no price tag that is too much for anyone so I guess there will be many takers for this one too.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013