If you’re someone who owns an iPhone 5 and loves getting drunk to the core on those late night parties, then this iPhone case with built-in 1,800 mAh battery and alcohol checker from Thanko is an accessory you’d probably been looking for. The slim and compact case measure only 15mm thick and weighs as light as 72g so there is no extra weight added to the iPhone 5. The iPhone 5 case with 1,800 mAh battery has a built-in alcohol checker to measure your alcohol consumption levels before you take to the driver’s seat.
In addition to protecting the iPhone 5 and letting you know your alcohol intake levels, the case does not need any extra power to run the alcohol tester, it has its own Lightning cable so you don’t have to carry addition cable with you. It is really easy to use the alcohol checker, simply press the check alcohol button and breath in to the alcohol testing hole for 3-5 seconds and have the result indicated by glowing LED or numerically on the small display .
3 LEDs have been installed onto the case – green indicates safe level, while yellow and red indicate warning and danger respectively. The $50 iPhone 5 case with built-in alcohol checker lets you charge the iPhone without having to be removed.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014