Taking DIY activities to the next level an American engineering expert Ken Imhoff from Wisconsin USA has created life-size functioning replica of the exotic 1982 Lamborghini Countach LP500S in his garage. Made in the coldest of season’s, this car is a true example of what you can do if you have some spare time and the gut feel to accomplish what others think is impossible. Ken used photographic references to carve this beauty together and using tools like hammer and strong arms of course, Ken managed to shape it up step by step with wooden molds as the basic body of the car. Fitted with Ford Cleveland Boss 351 V8 engine which is capable of 515 horsepower at 6800 RPM and modern ZF five speed gearbox, this DIY homemade car pretty well comes close to the real Lamborghini Countach LP500S which boasts of a V12 engine.
It would surprise you if I told that this car has been in Ken’s garage shaping up for more than a decade and finally when it was revealed to the world there was no doubting that the neighborhood though Ken had bought a real 1982 Lamborghini Countach LP500S! Kudos Ken for this amazing DIY project that rocked the whole city and of course and inspiration for all to see.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014