Regio Design XXL Chopper by Fabio Reggiani that was shown-off at the Motor Bike Expo 2012 has now officially been announced as the biggest motorcycle in the world by Guinness World Records. Having a mammoth duo of front wheels and an extended handlebar, this motorcycle is surely intimidating with its magnified chopper looks. Also known as Big Bike, this gigantic chopper completed the distance of 100 meters on its set of wheels to be certified as the world’s largest functioning motorcycle. Spanning 10 feet 28 inches in length, 5 feet 10 inches in height, 2 meters 49 cm in width and weighing 5.5 tons in total makes this mammoth two wheeler a sight of amazement for all. To propel forward this giant chopper Fabio fitted 5000cc 5.7 liter V8 Chevrolet engine having 280 horsepower with a three-speed transmission gearbox.
Regio Design XXL Chopper was made in around 7 months’ time and overshadowed the previous record held by Monster Cycle build by Gregory Dunham from California. As this motorcycle is impossible to balance on two wheels therefore a set of extra wheels on the back side have been fitted just like in bicycles of kids who are learning to ride.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014