Icon is a name that symbolizes with high quality aircraft technology. Extending its repertoire further , Icon recently displayed Icon A5 Systems Layout Model at the EAA AirVenture 2013 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. The aircraft still in the design stage looks far-fetched but according to the makers is going to be made available soon for a price tag of about $189,000. The latest version of Icon A5 is a small, two-seater aircraft which enables flights without hurdles.
Powered by a sporty 100 horsepower engine, the Icon A5 Systems Layout Model features a black vinyl printed amusingly with graphics of the layout of all key structures of the aircraft. The A5 is designed to go just about anywhere. It features collapsible wings for easy storage, and has retractable landing gear that permits the aircraft to takeoff from water in absence of readily available ground.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013
- Shaggo Grom: World’s first carpet-embedded skateboard - December 5, 2013
- Honda’s airbag-equipped Smartphone Case N means your phone will survive any fall - December 5, 2013
- 6-feet, 300 pound Atlas Robot to save lives in disasters - December 3, 2013
- Hardwrk Massive Dock for iPhone is handmade from concrete - November 27, 2013