While making videos on your digital camera, iOS or Android device the main glitch is stability of your device to shoot smooth sequences. A panning movement can never be absolutely perfect as there is some shaking of hand that gets amplified when you have a look at the recorded video later on. Just like the silky smooth panning effect of camera recording in movies and TV serials, Mobislyder is an accessory for your iOS device that allows you to shoot amazing videos. Made from precision carved aluminum track, the accessory mounts your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android smartphone and tablet for that subtle motion just like you see in the movies. Mobislyder can also be mounted onto a tripod for taking some cool shots.
Unlike other rail systems that are too bulky and expensive, the Mobislyder accessory is pretty upbeat. It only weights equivalent to a water bottle and can fit a backpack easily for carrying around with you on adventure trips. This portable cinema track for your camera, tablet and smartphone will set you back $95 which is quite reasonable if you are an avid videographer.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013