Piaggio or a Segway? This two wheeler is one of its kind and made completely by hand in Spain from original Piaggio components and comprises of double 1000W 1.34Cv electric engines. The parallel wheeled scooter is capable of reaching speeds of 20 kmph carrying a maximum weight of 180 kg and on full charge can hurl up to 30-35 km on one battery charge. The compact little commuting vehicle has the ability to rotate 360 degrees in standing position courtesy its independent motors and traverse slopes of up to 30 degrees. The steering of this Segway Electric Scooter is fully adjustable according to rider’s height and due to its CPU and inbuilt gyro system the stability is also good.
The total weight of Segway Electric Scooter is 51 kg which is ideal for the performance of 36-42 20ah Lithium battery even if the person driving it is well over 100 kg in weight. The Segway Electric Scooter can be yours for € 2,899 ($4000) if you place the order before the stock runs out, so you better hurry if you like this cool Segway like replacement in the form of a scooter.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014