One big problem, to get audiences involved in a healthy conversation whenever a conference or meeting turns to question from the audience, is getting the microphone across to each one in the audience diligently. Enter the Catchbox, a wireless microphone that can be thrown around safely in the audience to liven up their participation in the event. As easy as throw, catch and talk, the Catchbox is an all new way of getting the audience involved in the conversations more quickly and easily than ever before. Using the Catchbox is really simply, if someone in the audience has a question, you throw them the Catchbox. This not only makes the conversation faster, but also adds an element of fun.
Developed by a Finland-based hardware startup, the Catchbox is a brightly colored cuboid, which houses a wireless microphone inside a soft padded casing. So, you can easily toss the mic from one person to another, or across the room without hesitation. The Catchbox is drop and crash proof, and has be very innovatively engineered to mute sound when tossed in the air, meaning you’ll hear no unwanted sounds. The Catchbox, compatible with all types of stereos, computers and professional sound gadgets, is available for pre-order at €395 (approx. $549).
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- 15-year-old creates 3D printed iPhone case that doubles as stethoscope - March 12, 2014
- Attach Blocks together to build your own customized smartwatch - March 11, 2014
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014