Next time you hear a V8 engine roaring in the Australian outback don’t pre-assume that you’ll see a muscle car or sports roadster speeding by you anytime. Whitlands Engineering Victoria have created a monstrous chainsaw powered by 4.1 liter Holden V8 engine that can chop down humungous logs of wood like a slice of bread. Made from ¾ pitch harvester chain and 1000mm harvester bar the monster chainsaw knocks down 550mm hardwood peppermint wood in just couple of seconds flat. . It is driven through 1:1 ratio right angle drive that transfers maximum power to the chainsaw blades. Watch the video that follows to see it in action as you’ll be surely amazed.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014