Going in with the rage of smartwatch culture, Martian Watches is all set to make even more noticeable changes and additions to its existing line that features Passport smartwatch. At CES 2014 set to commence in the early half of next month, the company will release its new smartwatch that will have new voice recognition and voice command features. The smartwatch will have a huge facelift breaking the jinx of its predecessor that wasn’t that good looking. Just like other smartwatches it will connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth and the OLED screen displays all the important notifications like Caller ID, Calendar, Weather, SMS, email, social networks etc. in a clean user interface.
Martian smartwatch will have features like remote camera triggering, disconnect alerts in case you have forgotten your smartphone behind in a supermarket. The new watch is rumored to have a very sleek look of an old school watch and analog clock. Clearly Martian’s new smartwatch will be a tough competition for big players like Samsung or Qualcomm.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014
- Transparent Vibso headphones that transmit crystal clear audio - March 8, 2014
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014