There is nothing new about the technology behind autonomous driving vehicles that major automotive companies are trying to cash in, but a drifting autonomous car sounds interesting. At CESW 2014 BMW demonstrated a new kind of prototype vehicle that uses advanced control technology for maximum safety even at car’s dynamic limit. The autonomous driving vehicle is so profound at direction changing and decision making process that it can make a car drift in perfect harmony with the surface and curves of the road. The electronically controlled steering, automated brakes and accelerator work in tandem so flawlessly that the car is able to perform picture perfect drifts. The prototype vehicle used for this technology demonstration is BMW M235i and you would have to see it to believe it. Take a jump for video transcript of the impressive driving capability of this autonomous BMW M235i.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014