A gun or a knife? It is both and very cool too. The Arsenal Gun Knife is a self-defense weapon that allows you to carry a knife that opens up to become a .22 caliber gun capable of firing 6 shots back-to-back before loading in more bullets. This AOW (All Other Weapon) ballistic knife made supposedly for the Russian Special Forces is very rare and only 200 (approximately) of these are made for purchase. You can use it as a knife and when you want to fire some rounds, simply pull up the trigger, fill in the .22 caliber rounds and close the lid. The gun has a barrel that can hold 6 bullets at one time meaning that you can fire 6 rounds in quick succession before you need to reload the weapon. This Gun Knife was used in the movie ‘A Good Day to Die Hard’ and is similar to a fighting knife design and the integrated short double action revolver integrates into the grip of the knife blade. The knife blade is six and a half inches long with a single fuller along the left side. The Gun Knife is imported by Arsenal Firearms, a company from Las Vegas for a price tag of $2000 plus $5 for the AOW stamp.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014
- Transparent Vibso headphones that transmit crystal clear audio - March 8, 2014
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014